Resources & Policies
The Library contains SCOUTS South Africa’s Constitution, Rules and Policies as well as the most frequently used forms and programme resources.
SCOUTS South Africa Policies
Please note that the Organisational Rules and Adult Support Policy were recently updated!
Constitution, O.R. and Policies
- Adult Support 2018_1
- Ceremonies Regulations and Guidelines Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- SSA Finance Fundraising and Administration Policy 2019v1
- International Policy
- Marketing and Branding Policy v1_2016_Sep
- Members Code of Conduct 2016v1
- SSA Property policy_ 2019v1
- Protection of Personal Information (and retention of documents) policy 2018v1
- Retail policy 2016
- Safe Scouting Policy 2016v2
- Uniform Policy2018v1
- Youth Involvement Policy
Ratified Social Partnership Agreements
- SSA Social Partnership Agreement Community Group Finalv1 Dec2016
- SSA Social Partnership Agreement NGO Group Finalv1Dec2016
- SSA Social Partnership Agreement School Group Finalv1Dec2016
- Registration of Group Form 2017v1E
- Registration of a New Unit in an Existing Group Form Feb 2019E
- Child Protection Policy
- Fact Sheet teen suicide prevention
- Infographic SSA Child Protection Reporting Procedure June 2015
Strategic plan 2018 – 2021
- SSA Strategic Plan 2018-2021
- Compact Organogramme Inverted Colour May 2019 v3.0
- Research Report – Project Upbeat, delving into the world of Scouts 03.18
General Forms and Resources
Some regions use additional forms not listed here. If any national forms are not listed here please inform us on email@example.com. For more resources also check out the Scout Wiki.
- Delegation of Authority Matrix2017v1
- Nomination for Deputy Chief Scout
- Nomination for SSA Board_Alumni Network RepE
- Nomination for SSA Board_Group Rep
- Application for Adult Membership May 2016v1
- Application For Membership Cub Or Scout (requires Adobe Reader XI or later)
- Alumni Network Registration Form 2017v4E
- Application Form_Grant -2015
- Air Activities – Flying consent form
- Insurance Guidelines for Scout Groups 2015
- Incident Report Form v1
- Outdoor Activity Regulations
- Parent Consent Form editable
- SCOUTS South Africa Guidelines on Section 0 medication
Note: SCOUTS South Africa accepts that a photocopy, scanned copy or a digitally signed document with a signature upon it is valid.
- Cub Programme Resources: Find the Cub Trail, Cub Badge Book, Programmes on a Plate, National Cub Challenge, etc… here!
- Scout Programme Resources: The Scout Programme, forms and resources are all available here.
- Rover Programme Resources: Get the Rover Trail, Rover resources and information you need for your Crew.
- Adult Support Resources: Do you want to know more about ourAdult Leader Support Programme? Here you can find our SSA Job descriptions, Adult Leader forms, information on Adult Leader Training or Recruitment.
- International Resources: click here!
MARKETING TOOLKIT FOR GROUPS: Are you looking for posters, flyers, banners, brochures, etc.. to promote Scouting in your area? This toolkit is for you! The Marketing Toolkit contains templates, guidelines and ready to print promotional materials !
SSA Members looking for more information and resources can check out the SCOUTS WIKI